Donde esta Four Elements VI?

Started by
3 comments, last by EdgarVerona 16 years, 10 months ago
If I may, isn't it about time for the next Four Elements? If you guys need help picking categories, I have some fun ideas. =) I can't wait to give it a shot this year! =) =) If we're not having it this year, would anyone want to have a makeshift/unofficial one?
- Edgar Verona"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Advertisement
Perhaps you can try looking for answers in the post in this very forum.

It's named, very conspicuously, 4e6.
Have a look at the other recent topic in the Contest forum. The 4E6 contest will start in a few weeks minimum, but it is being organised, so you don't need to worry too much.

Edit: Drillian beat me to it.
I also am quite eager to participate this year. Oh well, its better not to rush it I suppose. I just hope that the deadline is also expanded, as was discussed in the other thread.
Sorry about that. I only saw 3 posts in here from the past 2 weeks, and none of them appeared to me to be about Four Elements VI... granted, I must've had a major brain fart, because in retrospect 4e6 was there. Obviously me know tink guud... ugh. ;) It's just one of those days... luckily for me, it's my first day on GameDev! Anyways, just for the sake of humor, here's what I went through search wise before I posted this.

I expanded it to 60 days to look further, and didn't see anything that dropped into my radar on it (I wasn't expecting it to be under "4e6"), and so I did a few searches...

I did searches on "Four Elements", "Four Elements VI", and "Four Elements 6" and came out with only posts for the last one... thought didn't occur to me to look for that abbreviation. Hope I didn't ruffle any feathers by trying to find it.

So yeah... (brain fart).02 x 10^23. Feel free to lock the thread/remove if you wish, sorry about that.

[Edited by - EdgarVerona on June 11, 2007 11:39:16 PM]
- Edgar Verona"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement