How to get a Trial?

Started by
19 comments, last by trick 16 years, 9 months ago
How can i get like a 10 day free trial or somthing? Would some one be able to tell me please!
Advertisement
...Of what?
Like a gaming trial like the work shop! do i have to join first?
I still have no idea what you're talking about, but if you mean the ongoing C# workshop JWalsh is running, that's here, and AFAIK completely free.
That's what i'v been going to and i still can't seem to find out what do do to download it i'v clicked on all most every thing!
I think i must be going stupid :(
:)
I'm not involved in the workshop so I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it is being run completely through the forum I linked to previously. The reading material and IDE being used are all linked to in the introductory thread.
Quote:Original post by OrgeKings
That's what i'v been going to and i still can't seem to find out what do do to download it i'v clicked on all most every thing!
I think i must be going stupid :(
:)

Are you talking about downloading a compiler? Which workshop is this?
I'm trying to find out how to get somthing that i can make games on like c# Work Shop i wanna try it out to see if i want to sign up!
IIRC they're using Visual C# Express. It's a free compiler avaliable only for the Windows platform.
I think you are misunderstanding the workshop. Every week, a new thread is posted with chapters to read and questions to answer, and there will be at least on project. You can certainly do the reading on your own, and try the projects if you'd like. Again, I'm not positive here since I'm not really involved, but I don't think signing up for it is really any sort of binding commitment, and you can certainly follow along with it regardless. If you have specific questions about it, I recommend sending JWalsh a PM and asking him about it in more detail. I doubt he would mind answering some of your questions (but don't hold me to that [lol]).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement