• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

"D3DERR_INVALIDCALL"

This topic is 3898 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a problem in SkinInformation.ConvertToIndexedBlendedMesh(...) it gives me exception "D3DERR_INVALIDCALL". This only happens on my other computer with video card Nvidia 7600GT. I want to know what is causing the problem. Any help will be appreciated, thnx.

Advertisement
I tried google before i start this topic. Do you really think it is something related to driver installed that i should i update ?

I updated the driver for my card Nvidia 7600GT and the problem still exists.. I hope someone can help solve the problem, thnx.

Friendly note from your neighbourhood moderator: Please refer to the forum guidelines on bumping threads. You're breaking all of them. This forum is a shared forum for the entire community, and I'd rather I didn't have to start getting grumpy about it [wink]

Try running your code against the reference rasterizer. If it runs fine under the RefRast then yes, the IHV is probably in the wrong; if it fails under the RefRast then your code is wrong and you just got lucky with it working on other hardware.

hth
Jack

Use the debug runtimes. What do they say when you run your app? You should get a proper textual error description.

It seems i got lucky having it working on 2 other computers.. The error comes from this function SkinInformation.ConvertToIndexedBlendedMesh(...) it returns "D3DERR_INVALIDCALL".. what could be the possible reasons ?

Quote:
Original post by radiationz
what could be the possible reasons ?
Quote:
Original post by Evil Steve
Use the debug runtimes. What do they say when you run your app? You should get a proper textual error description.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement