The Great Model Giveaway! (Free for Commercial and Non-Commercial use!)

Started by
36 comments, last by Ashaman73 16 years, 7 months ago
The Great Model Giveaway! - What is the "The Great Model Giveaway"? Well, over the next few months i plan to model and give to you a model for free of charge, ranging from characters to crates, i will try my best to release one every couple of days however im rather busy at the moment. The first in line is a palm tree, great for testing purposes. (Under 500 polygons) .RAR Archive .ZIP Archive (Both contain .obj, .3ds and .max files) [Edited by - Skulburn on September 11, 2007 2:32:46 PM]
CEO/Project ManagerDigitalMind Studios
Advertisement
Hot dang! I've actually been wanting to get ahold of such a model! A Rate++ to you!
Cool! Are there any restrictions on use?
You can use on whatever you want, commercial or non-commercial, no royalties or charges, if you want to pay for them i will not stop you ;)
Village Pack
heres another older set i did, its not textured but hey your getting it for free, if anyone does texture it please do post the textured version here as im sure many would like a textured version.

.Rar Archive
.Zip Archive

Thanks for the comments, and feel free to use any of my posted models for free in which ever project, if you wish to pay for using them them PM me, and if you wish to join me and make more models together then also PM me.

Thanks again!
Forgot to mention, the above pack contains:
-enterable house
-enterable house
-enterable shop (large)
-enterable shop (small)
-water fountain

Thanks
ANOTHER GREAT GIVEAWAY!
Heres another, its an Ancient Shield, based on a concept i found on the net, enjoy!

.RAR Archive
.ZIP Archive

[Edited by - Skulburn on September 15, 2007 4:15:45 AM]
By popular request i will be attempting to bring you a character model with textures and animations for your games. It should be up by the end of the week.
Thanks a lot! Glad to see free quality resources :)
Great work! I dont suppose you can export to ogre mesh format xD
I dream hard of helping people.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement