Need help getting through point and click adventure! *Finished!*

Started by
169 comments, last by eedok 16 years, 4 months ago
And now drive to the right, where the corpse came from, to see what's there :)
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Lode

I think the missing arm may take priority :)

Solder your arm back to its stump in the fire. If yours is too damaged, combine the battle axe and corpse to get a new one.
Quote:Original post by Simian Man

I think the missing arm may take priority :)

Solder your arm back to its stump in the fire. If yours is too damaged, combine the battle axe and corpse to get a new one.

If your old arm can't be saved, get rid of the flesh and store it in your inventory. It isn't a point and click without a skeleton arm [smile].
Quote:Original post by Simian Man

It got a little burnt in the process

(Normally I will only take posts directly after the last image, as to avoid me picking and choosing suggestions of unrelated previous events. In this case though, since Lode will probably just suggest it again [wink], I'll use this suggestion now)

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP crap crap...
quickly untie the banjo strings and use them to form a rope. Then lasso a passing branch to save yourself
Use banjo as parachute. Failing that, use the axe as a rock pick on the cliff to stop the fall.

fantastic thread btw!
use lawn mower blades as helicopter propellers

C++: A Dialog | C++0x Features: Part1 (lambdas, auto, static_assert) , Part 2 (rvalue references) , Part 3 (decltype) | Write Games | Fix Your Timestep!

Get back on the mower and put it into high gear. Surely the spinning blade, whose speed is surely directly related to which gear you are in, will slow your fall!
Look around for a friendly crow to help you out. If you can't find one, roll at the bottom of the fall, to avoid all or most of the damage.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement