Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I used to think that the day would never come...

Started by kordova Nov 23, 2007 at 2:22 PM 20 replies 6.8k views
owl
owl
dunno...

gay?
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Ravuya
Ravuya
This song is one of my favourites (I first heard it in American Psycho). The music video almost ruined it for me.

Then I remembered I also like Gary Numan.

And who doesn't like
">Oingo Boingo
?
acidwillburnyou
acidwillburnyou
Quote:
Original post by Ravuya
This song is one of my favourites (I first heard it in American Psycho). The music video almost ruined it for me.

Then I remembered I also like Gary Numan.

And who doesn't like
">Oingo Boingo
?


">Cars
ftw!

Edit: oh damn, it's gary NEWMAN. nvm :(
baconfish
baconfish
Quote:
Original post by boolean
">righto


Right before I clicked on that link I thought "you know what could happen in this thread..."
Ok.
Iron Chef Carnage
Iron Chef Carnage
Thanks, boolean, that had to be done. There's only one best music video on the internet.
Sneftel
Sneftel
Quote:
Original post by Iron Chef Carnage
There's only one best music video on the internet.


">Damn right.
Salsa
Salsa
Quote:
Original post by Sneftel
Quote:
Original post by Iron Chef Carnage
There's only one best music video on the internet.


">Damn right.


Oh man, I remember watching that online for the first time when I was like, 15. I thought that video completely faded into the glory days of online video obscurity.

Around the same time I remember there was this ridiculously weird video of some high school geeky kid screaming "Plastic knifeeee.....!" and running around places holding 2 plastic knives scaring people. I have been completely unable to find it and think it's simply vanished in time.
Kult House - Fresh Production Media
Densun
Densun
Quote:
Original post by kordova
">Discuss
.

Ian Curtis would not be pleased.

Quote:
Original post by boolean
">righto

That's not his real voice, is it?

Quote:
Original post by Karan Bhangui
">Cars
ftw!

Ain't nothing wrong with this.

---

">Bat & Ryyd
: Finnish creativity at its finest.
gregs
gregs
I remember when True Faith came out when I was 13. The video was par for the course for the mid-late 80s, and in some quarters it was considered rather forward looking, in fact.
shurcool
shurcool
At first I thought "WTF," but after a few times listening to it, I've started liking it... and now I can't stop listening to it! Great song.
smc
smc
what I will be
">singing
after finals are over.
∫Mc
shotgunnutter
shotgunnutter
Nice song, crap video. Is it supposed to, like, mean something?
I just wanted to see if he would actually do it. Also, this test will rule out any problems with system services.
dgreen02
dgreen02
Yea the video ruins it, I also saw it in American Psycho a while ago...turned me on to the whole new wave genre. Though I do feel kinda gay buying New Order and Depeche Mode CDs at the store lol.

You're good 'til you start slipping into Pet Shop Boys territory. It's a slippery slope. [lol]

Besides, 'Bizarre Love Triangle' by New Order is a much better song, though 'True Faith' is a near second. Hit it up.
Dreddnafious Maelstrom
Dreddnafious Maelstrom
Erasure was incredible, but as a straight teenager you had to hook your friends on the music before they saw the videos. The pink leotards were a quick turn off unless you were already a fan. :)

">Link
"Let Us Now Try Liberty"-- Frederick Bastiat
_Sigma
_Sigma
Quote:
Original post by kordova
">Discuss
.

Is that the original movie????

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.