Pitch Black (scene 1 and 2)

Started by
15 comments, last by Chrono1081 16 years, 3 months ago
What other powers are people going to have? Just as something that popped into my head, you could have a guy that can alter gravity. Eventually, as his power progresses, he could be able to focus it in one area, and maybe alter its direction (gravity starts pulling up). And as an advanced form, he could use it as telekinesis, making something weightless, and adding gravity around it to make it move.

Anyway, how did the illusion casting man disappear in the second level? Can he teleport, or was him being there the whole time just an illusion. Or, does he have a teleporter on his side?
_____________________________A wise man once said, 'The mind is the greatest tool in the world. If used correctly, it can cripple armies, maim giants, and overthrow kings'. And then Deep Blue beat him at chess.
Advertisement
Well. About your second question. He got a freaking alien with nearly the powers of a full blown god on his side. (Thought let's say Amon is going to get his Reality warping ability much stronger soon).

As for your first.

Right now it stand with:
All language knowledge.
Thought blocking.
Disintegration.
Canceling powers that work on you.
Knowing the future.
Illusion warping.

from Amon you know that also this powers exist (but still weaker than what he can do, he had his powers growing for more than 10 thousand years now...):
Teleportation.
Control over Darkness and ability to take out light to create shadows.
Ability to know everything from whoever is in front of you. (you don't remember it when you leave him thought which leads to)
Never ending memory.
Ability to create living creatures (life control to some extent, Amon can make monsters out of existing living creatures - his shadow army in ancient Egypt was humans once).
Stoning.
Super strength.

More will be revealed as time goes by. But pretty much anything you can think of can exist in someone (but don't be sure he will be seen in the story or even ever find out he got that power).
(Designer at heart, Idea-man, that is trying to get into programming to fulfill his designing dreams.)
He is the next level depending on your choice of character. You do not get to choose a character after the mission you had this time! You continue with the same character.

Also Is there any artist that can talk to me and sketch some levels and pictures of this so I could show you guys more of what will be seen?

Depending on character choice you receive the next levels. You never know what level you will get when you choose a certain character. Also choosing a certain character over others will change the story. Anyway back to the story.

Driving to the air port the group stop there and each get his assignment from Him.
Pier: "Ok guys, and girl. He told me Nurit has an army to stop. All you need to go is get a flight to Ethiopia with your cell so we could contact you. You need to find out where that Amon thing army will march first and just release there your ability. That will move aside his conquest plans southward. I need to fly back to France. I need to locate someone else, his ability wasn't told to me. Being back in Paris sure will be fun."
Adrian: "What about me and… What is your name?"
Cancel: "Call me Cancel. That is my name now."
Pier: "You Cancel got to fly to Egypt. All he told me is that you need to stand in some spot at the exact moment he told me. About 2 days from now. That's all he said. After that he will contact you alone. As for you Adrian you're going to China."
Adrian: "China?"
Pier: "Yap. That’s all I know. Beijing China. He didn't say anything else."
Adrian: "Ok. What about money for the plane?"
Pier: "All organized just get this cell phone *hands him a cell phone* and do your job"
Nurit: "How am I supposed to stop an army?"
Cancel: "I think you know how. You got the ability; it was in your nightmare remember?"
Nurit: "Fine fine. I guess that let's go."

Level3a – Cancel this order.
As Cancel lands in Cairo he sees a city at war. The armies of the Amon have attacked the country of Egypt and are giving them many casualties. Cairo itself was under siege not long ago. Buildings ruined and black with ash. People running around scared.
You start in the exit of the Airport. You need to find a cab that seems to know more about what's going on here than others. Once in it you will drive for free along the streets when suddenly a shot will kill the driver. In his last breath he will open the side door where papers are in and give you a paper while opening the door and jumping out of the car. You will take the wheel quickly (again Environment use idea for gameplay) and drive across the city under a rain of shots. You will see the paper say to go to the pyramids. You will have to drive along until you find your right way alone and get out of Cairo on the way to the pyramids. All this level will have a time limit. So you better drive fast, but also right, you don't want to crash and die. As you leave Cairo you will see outside someone fighting a few shadow creatures. They have large heavy swords and his fire ability seems to handle them well but not to kill them. You must drive to him crashing the creatures with your car. He will than speak to you in English.
Man: "Thanks man. That crazy dude didn't tell me monsters are part of this! You are heading to the pyramids?"
Cancel: "Yeah actually I do. Jump in."
The guy jumps to the car and you must drive fast by his instruction to get to the great pyramid of Giza. There you will see most of the area is dark and cold. The sun does not shine here anymore. You will stop the car as close as you can to the Pyramids. Asking the guy if he knows what you must do.
On the last few minutes while you both run he will tell you someone called him to come here and find someone else. And burn down a major creature that the demon that attacked here is creating. He told him that he must set everything on fire while someone else stops the creature formation itself. He also tells you that the guy on the phone told him to tell you the left eye. You reach a large area near the pyramid where you saw a lot of shadow creatures. They all notice you and run towards you. Behind them you see a completely black figure talking to the ground in front of a few animals. A lot of shadows are spreading from the area as black orbs form around the animals. You must find a way to fight the shadow creatures with the other person (AI) and reach the Amon. While fighting you will notice the black orbs land down on one point on the ground as the animals seems to slowly be pushed towards it. You now know you must reach there in the few seconds you got left.

Winning: You find how to stop shadow creatures and reach the right spot on time. You stand in it when suddenly all the orbs and animal pushing and blackness completely stop and vanish. The Amon says something in Egyptian when suddenly he is gone in a black fog. His eyes turn red as he leaves. The fire guy comes as another movie starts.
### Move to level 4a###

Level3b – Back Home.
Paris, France. You stand in a bright sunny city in the bottom of the Eiffel Tower. The area is beautiful. You suddenly notice women walk towards you, model looking women. As the level begins…
The women come to you and surround you. Starting to hold you all over the body. You're character enjoys it at start until they are starting to hold tighter and tighter.
###I'll continue to write this one at another time. You can say Pier hold the more "adult" content levels. Now move to level 4b. ###

Level3c - 金属 (metal in Chinese)
Starting movie- Landing in the Beijing airport you receive a phone call. This is the first time you hear Him.
"Adrian. You must find some guy in the outskirts of Beijing. His ability is to manipulate his body to make itself in metal form in any shape he wishes. He can also touch metals to manipulate their shape and structure. He only speaks Chinese. Just follow the sirens." *suddenly police cars flyby on the road* "He is not a good guy, but he isn't in the shadows yet so we have a chance. I also wanted to add. Your ability may seem weak, but your future is either the life of death of this world."
"Wait…" *the phone closes on the other side* "I wonder who he is. Well following the sirens…"
Level starts.
You must follow the police cars and find where they are going. They are going to a industrial zone north of Beijing. In there you see chaos. Whole buildings have been reshaped and police cars all messed up dot the landscape. You must find the guy who did all this and try to put some sense into him. On the way buildings will attack you as you must escape the traps set up by him. Finally you will see a man with swords for hands. He laughs manically but you notice he constantly looks at his hands. You begin talking with him. You will choose between sentences and words to try and calm him down. You will be able to speak several languages in case you want to prove him of your own ability. He will assault you if you fail in which case you have to find a way to stop him. If you words are successful a third person will appear and teleport you all to an unknown location (an African village). If not you will look for a way to make his ability go against him while learning to talk a new language and voice that will slowly make him more calmed and sleepy. (Some kind of a Greek sirens song language). As you work your way on him to calm him eventually he will fall a sleep and that third person will come and teleport you to a whole other location (the middle of nowhere in a never ending tundra where there is no metal and where you can tie him up with powerful hard rubber wires). The third person will introduce himself in both cases as Leo. His ability is obviously teleportation. He will tell you a little about Amon. If you're in the African village he will tell you about your own personal next mission that He told him to tell you while metal will accompany him to his own mission. If you're in the Tundra he will explain to you how to stop Metal and teleport away to bring someone else. That someone else will be able to produce large amounts of heat and melt Metal's body into an area someone dug. You will than use your own abilities to talk with them both as teleport guy teleports you all to Egypt (seeing Pier and leaving fire guy there) and than to Africa. He will than explain to you about Amon and send you to your next mission. He will add that you got nothing to worry about Metal and that he is not dead but he will be blocked from going anywhere.
###move to Level 4c###
(Designer at heart, Idea-man, that is trying to get into programming to fulfill his designing dreams.)
It's a very good concept so far, but when you're finished, go back and revise some things. I'm sure you could reword sentences to give them more meaning.

Example:
"Give us the power to defeat this monster"

This isn't what I suggest you change it to, but is merely an example of what I mean:
"Grant us the strength to vanquish this demon"

Powerful words and structure creates memorable stories.
You might want to not use Pitch Black as the title, since that's already used by one of those Vin Diesel, Chronicle of Riddick movies.
Eric Richards
Yeah I know. I'll think out a name eventually.

And yeah, words and sentences should be reedited, and more than once... But for now I'm just building the story (and for myself I write extra about characters and gameplay).

Do you guys want me to add ideas for gameplay? Or should I do it in the gameplay thread?
I like the story, its different, but for such a powerful bad guy I think the dialog is cheesy. Words like nemesis sound too cartoony/comic book for my taste. Just an opinion though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement