Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

i need spam because I'm a retard

Started by bam13378 Feb 8, 2008 at 4:09 PM 36 replies 4.5k views
Original Post
bam13378
bam13378
blakehartley at some domain somewhere SPAM ME PLS

Edit: Hey, spambots! Send your Chinese penis enlargement cures to alexrocks138@aol.com!

[Edit - Washu: Your doing it wrong Rav... its like this!] [Edited by - Washu on February 8, 2008 6:26:34 PM]
ktuluorion
ktuluorion
IBTL
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest o
dorix
dorix
Indeed... and how do we know that's your address, and you're not spamming somebody else's address for revenge or whatever? FAIL.
blueapple
blueapple
You go to a game development forum and ask people to spam a guy?
Check out my devlog.
Toolmaker
Toolmaker
IN B4 RAVUYA'S BANHAMMER!
 
Codejack
Codejack
You crit blakehartley@muhahahahaa.net for 0.

[Edited by - Codejack on February 9, 2008 3:39:29 AM]
janta
janta
Pointless effort, there's not even a single chance that alexrocks138@aol.com
is not a full of shit email box already [smile]
SticksandStones
SticksandStones
alexrocks138@aol.com ? What's that?
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- the fear of big words
Washu
Washu
Its an email address. They come with free spam! Get yours now!
Note: Side affects may include AIDS.
In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.
dmatter
dmatter
Now I wonder, is there really such a thing as a cure to Chinese penis enlargement, more worryingly is what exactly would that entail?
Lode
Lode
Shouldn't this thread be deleted? After all, whoever the guy was, who didn't intent to remain unbanned anyway, has succeeded in his mission to post this email address for spambots, unless it gets deleted now. I don't think this thread would be a big loss anyway, unless someone cares to disagree? :)
Toolmaker
Toolmaker
Quote:
Original post by Lode
Shouldn't this thread be deleted? After all, whoever the guy was, who didn't intent to remain unbanned anyway, has succeeded in his mission to post this email address for spambots, unless it gets deleted now. I don't think this thread would be a big loss anyway, unless someone cares to disagree? :)


He posted a different e-mail address in the original unaltered post: Namely the e-mail address from his ex-girlfriend. So Ravuya then removed it and tossed his own e-mail address in.

Toolmaker
 
JSoftware
JSoftware
I don't have any spam, but I can forward a few offers for cheap medication. I get a 100 a day

Just a note: Google seems to have cached the first post and it shows up in a rather simple search
Lode
Lode
Quote:
Original post by JSoftware
I don't have any spam, but I can forward a few offers for cheap medication. I get a 100 a day

Just a note: Google seems to have cached the first post and it shows up in a rather simple search


With searching this topic, google returns the active topics page of gamedev with things that happened only a few minutes ago, and even including my name. It's scary.
d000hg
d000hg
Quote:
Original post by Toolmaker
Quote:
Original post by Lode
Shouldn't this thread be deleted? After all, whoever the guy was, who didn't intent to remain unbanned anyway, has succeeded in his mission to post this email address for spambots, unless it gets deleted now. I don't think this thread would be a big loss anyway, unless someone cares to disagree? :)


He posted a different e-mail address in the original unaltered post: Namely the e-mail address from his ex-girlfriend. So Ravuya then removed it and tossed his own e-mail address in.

Toolmaker
Was the original thread title different as well?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.