🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Ninja Concept Art from 3D Fighting Game

Started by
2 comments, last by Hitman 69 16 years, 3 months ago
Progress is coming along really nicely with our new fighting game so i thought I would post some new concept art from The Greatest Fight... Photobucket This is an early concept of the ninja displaying his quad-blade bionic arm and his electrified baton. Aside from these main weapons the ninja also has throwing darts, stars, and a list of highly affect gases. We will be releasing the design documents to the public very soon and hope that you are impressed with the current character selection as well as the fighting system and move lists. Concepts of the assassin will be available soon as well as concepts of the rogue. We are still looking for coders, modelers, web designers, and animators. If you are interested please contact me. Stay tuned and please leave feedback. ... Thanx Hitman 69 Contacts: MSN messenger: aaronvictoria@hotmail.com Yahoo messenger: aaronvictoria@yahoo.com email: aaronvictoria@hotmail.com
Advertisement
The grey-black design looks very well suited for true stealth gameplay, but in a fighting game I suspect some color would help to give the character some striking contrast. As I see him as a cyborg ninja type, I would use particle lightning to mix his dark demeanor with cold lightning blue that sparks his limbs each time he's hit or channels some of his special movements.
Dude, very cool, reminds me of Yoji Shinkawa's art.

Why a fighter though? Looks more like he'd fit in an action game. Anyway good luck.
its a big action fighter... smash bro style over the top action. the character will be in the modelling stage very soon and the colors will be brilliant. charcoal gray with a lil silver and neon blue lighting to lace the showcase. the spark idea sounds very brilliant and working wit the community has always been a goal of mines. expect to see more visuals soon.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement