Application won't work on other computers

Started by
12 comments, last by FordPrefectA 15 years, 10 months ago
Sorry to keep posting, but I just wanted to add a one more thing: it looks like you can enable the manifest file generation as long as you have the other options set like I said. Sorry I've been vague or if my answers aren't perfect, I'm just learning this myself and am letting you know what works for me.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Advertisement
With system not set I get this message, which stays the same whether I have MT or MD set.

1>------ Build started: Project: Project Deka, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Linking...
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Project Deka\Project Deka\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>Project Deka - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Well I'm not sure what other differences there may be between your project setup and mine. I suppose just keeping the project settings the way they were would be the best since you said you got it to work. Sorry I wasn't much of a help.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Thanks anyway. :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement