Entanglar: Multiplayer framework for .Net

Started by
0 comments, last by realgames 12 years, 1 month ago
Spamming up the spam board with my new project, a multiplayer engine/framework for .Net. The core library provides full automatic entity & clock sync over UDP, and introduction of [Synchronised] attributes for properties and methods. It's a client/server arrangement at the moment, although either end can have authority on particular game entities. Some wrapper classes for the Box2D physics engine are included. It tries to predict the error (hinting avaliable for intangible values like score) in remote simulations, and sends the data which is most likely to correct it (measured in probable inertial error). No graphics, no sound, no input (and no intention of ever including these ;) ). At this stage it's very early alpha quality (proof of concept, untuned, unoptimised), so I'm hoping for people to take a look and let me know what they think. I'll work out what licensing terms it will use when I'm closer to a beta release. http://entanglar.dunnchurchill.com is the site. Thanks, Mark
Advertisement
Hey is this project still active? I am interested in porting it to F# and Silverlight.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement