again writing

Started by
0 comments, last by Zakwayda 15 years, 9 months ago
Hi.. Thanks you the imageshack. really thanks.. this really is convenient.. Korea didn't service like this.. the picture address is "http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dmatl9.jpg" -------------- what i want is that get the memory address or EAX in the macro program. UM..you can see this picture This EAX value is a Character,and this value 032AB960 is memory.. and this memory address value 032AB960 is becuase of Dynamic Memory ,I can't compare the Character HEX Value of the memory.Every time,get changed the Memory address value. Ex) souce char s[] = {0xB2,0xBF,0xB2,0x20] if(MemoryAddress) == s) { Message Box (" Find a Character " MB_OK); return 0; } it's like this... Can you unserstand? For example, using this GetThreadContext function,Can you compare to the EAX value?? and..this is not gamehack.. i can use the color check of API Function,but that very slow.So..i would like to find or compare the HEX value in the memory. so i don't know what use the API Function,but can not look-up the example sauce. to compare the color check value is very slow ==; and peoples did't inform due to gamehack,i know they easy can not inform C++ function or souce. plz help me.. In Korea,it's very difficult to learn programming.. Thanks you in advance
Advertisement
Most likely intended to be a reply to this thread...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement