We are looking to buy isometric sprites set for RTS like game

Started by
7 comments, last by Xanthier 15 years, 5 months ago
If you have on your own unused sprite set for creation of terrain maps for RTS games, we would like to consider purchasing the rights to use it in our own game. Looking forward to hearing from you. Email: xenao@mail.ru Xenao Games.
Advertisement
Nothing to sell but you might save some money by checking World Creator . You might also find somebody on their forums willing to create stuff for you.
Thank you for your input. I will check this out.

In fact, if there is someone who is willing to work out set for us and have skills for it - we would like to discuss this opportunity with you.

What we aiming for is complete terrain set which will have same quality as games like: C&C2 KKND Starcraft.

Do not hesitate to contact us.

Email: xenao@mail.ru
Quote:Original post by Xenao
Thank you for your input. I will check this out.

In fact, if there is someone who is willing to work out set for us and have skills for it - we would like to discuss this opportunity with you.

What we aiming for is complete terrain set which will have same quality as games like: C&C2 KKND Starcraft.

Do not hesitate to contact us.

Email: xenao@mail.ru

Just curious, why is your email domain Russia, and your location London?
I am originally from Russia. Live in UK for several years.

However we are still looking for sprite set or artist to produce it.
Thank you.
Have you looked at Reiner's sets of isometric tiles? They are release to the public domain, so you could use them while looking for a more unique set to be made.

Reiner's Tilesets
Thanks Merlin.
It is not perfect, but we might use for prototyping.
However we are still looking for good guy to do this job for us.

Cheers.
Talk to David Baumgart. He has done isometric graphics but is looking for more work. You can find him over at the developer journals.

His journal

Good luck!
Just my two cents but it would probably be easier to have someone make them then find someone who had them already made.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement