Starting new game project - C sharp or C++ programmer

Started by
4 comments, last by jpetrie 15 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I am looking for new members of a team dedicated to building an RPG, possibly in C sharp - using XNA game studio. The team currently comprises of 2 people, an artist / writer and level design / programmer. Be warned - please do not reply unless you are committed. We are looking for people with experience (preferably) in the following areas - music composition, C sharp or C++ programming, Art. If you are interested in joining, please contact the following e-mail addresses : jeppejoppe@hotmail.com ore yust reply.. if u got anyquestion feel free too ask.
Advertisement
i think this is the wrong part of the forum, but if you need any good story line ideas i might be able to help some.
Post in the Help Wanted forum using the posting template you will find in the FAQ for that forum. Otherwise, there is a high probability that this thread will be moderated.
Quote:Original post by Z_of_Thule
i think this is the wrong part of the forum, but if you need any good story line ideas i might be able to help some.

sorry.. for putting in wrong part of the forum.. i though i looked closly
and this whas the best part too put it into. but anyway no sorry we dont need a story line writer.. we really need what it say only.people who are able too music composition, C sharp or C++ programming, Art.

we cant make our time too big with several story line writers.. cause it will
give a leg of communicate. with eachother
thats ok with me,but if you do need any help i MIGHT be able to help
-good luck
Closed (wrong forum). Please repost in the Help Wanted forum and be sure to follow the mandatory template detailed in that forum's FAQ.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement