Help -- need electric guitar sounds

Started by
1 comment, last by Kylotan 15 years, 5 months ago
Okay, I'm using Pxtone to create music, and I need some electric guitar tones for it. I'd prefer something in .wav. Anyway, I don't even know what they would be called, much less where to find them. I'm looking for single tones though, not small loops.
[size=12pt]SoraCross Development"A website dedicated to bringing you high quality games and web designs."
Advertisement
You could create some with your DAW of choice and a guitar amp modelling VST plugin.

Install something like Cortex Guitar Amp, fire up Cubase or something, and do it with MIDI.

"The right, man, in the wrong, place, can make all the dif-fer-rence in the world..." - GMan, Half-Life 2

A blog of my SEGA Megadrive development adventures: http://www.bigevilcorporation.co.uk

Quote:Original post by Robo-Link
Okay, I'm using Pxtone to create music, and I need some electric guitar tones for it. I'd prefer something in .wav. Anyway, I don't even know what they would be called, much less where to find them. I'm looking for single tones though, not small loops.

What kind of music are you hoping to write? And, how does Pxtone work? Does it handle multi-sampled instruments, or do you need to trigger each tone separately?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement