Astronauts iPhone game in the App Store!

Started by
-1 comments, last by Mehware 15 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys, Gamedev.net was probably the first game developer site I have ever went to after all it shows up first in the search engines. I always "lurked" the forums. Finally I made a complete game for the iPhone using the Unity 3D engine. I am real proud to present Astronauts, Mehware's first Arcade game for the iPhone. Here is the Application description followed by a screenshot a link to the app in the Apple store. We are selling this application for $0.99 USD . To get a preview of the gameplay I took a video from my iSight of me playing the game on the iPhone and uploaded it to youtube. If you go to http://www.mehware.com the video is embedded on the home page for you to check out. --- Astronauts is a fun and simple game made by Mehware. You play as an Astronaut who needs to collect rocket fuel for his spaceship to travel throughout the solar system. You do this with your AstroGrabber. The goal is to get the highest score. The bigger the asteroid the more points. The rocket fuel barrels are worth even more. Be quick though, the faster you collect the barrels to move on to the next level the higher your score. This game features: - Ten Levels - Beautiful Space Backgrounds and Ambient Music - 3D Models and Animations - Tilt moonwalking using the accelerometer - Touch/Tap AstroGrabber Deployment - High Scores System - Multiple AstroSuits - Fun Astronaut Dancing in between levels. Submit your High Score to see if you can beat the other Astronaut's out there! -- istronautwilly2.jpg istronautwilly3.jpg Link to the Application: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=296615877&mt=8 It took us just under 3 days for approval which I thought was very quick. 2 months or so development time. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask. If you do buy the game and you come across a bug please be so kind to send what happend to meh72287@yahoo.com . I did the code and design for the game, my partner BenH did the art and design, his models, backgrounds, animations are amazing. Enjoy! Note: We changed the title to "Astronauts". We thought it was more professional. [Edited by - Mehware on November 18, 2008 11:06:45 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement