• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Tiptodog

WIP: Thawhree

This topic is 3454 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Please delete old topic.! And another note: The game is more further in progress right now. but ok. First of all, HI! Im new to this forum, i'm programming games for like 2 years now. And i am making a game. The original game idea is, that all 3D objects are sideviewed, and set to a 2D game sprite. Ok lets begin, Do you know Portal? The game from Valve Corp. , the mind smashing game. Now, get the companion cube in your head, and make it sideview, cut it out and paste it in a 2D game. Thats the source of my game. 3D images for different 3D FPS's getting sideviewed, and will be turned into some adventure. I've already got a beta, with the Portal type -level, (Copy - paste links in browser, im not used to this forum ,, yet. =| Real Portal game by valve: http://media.insidegamer.nl/screenshots/public/10138/111145.jpg My game Tawhree (Beta screenshot, the strange playermodel will be changed): http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tewhescrs01km5.jpg I'm still busy asking everywhere for permission to use certain images. Also i have a big portal piston, but i don't have much time to host this now. Note: In the screenshot of Tawhree no objects are reacting. Yet. Im also working for valve's HL2 EP3 as graphics designer. And ep3 is coming out around may-june 2010 Greets, Tiptodog

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by Tiptodog
Im also working for valve's HL2 EP3 as graphics designer.
And ep3 is coming out around may-june 2010

I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or not, but I'm having more than a little trouble believing either of those statements.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!