Realm crafter S

Started by
5 comments, last by Benmen776 15 years, 3 months ago
How do u import scripts and npcs in realm crafter not like regular npcs but ones that give u quests like how there is always a guy in WOW who will give u a bunch of quests and make them talk 2 u bout the quests I do know how 2 make quests though.
Advertisement
I would suggest consulting the RealmCrafter documentation. They also have a dedicated support forum you can access using whatever login information they gave you when you bought the thing. Those guys are likely to know more than us about how to use it.
I only have the sample and I cant find anything in the documaentation about putting the npcs that u proggramed 2 give the player the quest in the actual game.
So you have the demo version of Realmcrafter? They still should have some kind of forum, if they want to encourage people to purchase the full version.
For the Realm Crafter demo:

1. From the windows Start Menu->Realm Crafter Demo->Tool Box Editors->Scripting Editor.

2. Open the Scripting Editor. Along the top of the Editor window is the Menu Bar with "File, Edit, Tools, Wizards, Window, Help."

3. Choose "Wizards"

4. You have two choices: "Quest Wizard" and "Quest Wizard - Expert"
I suggest the former at first.
The Quest Wizard can help you create the various kinds of quests (Speak Quest, Kill Quest, Item Quest, Deliver Quest), set rewards, create dialogs between the player and the NPC, determine experience, set any faction changes, and decide what items are gained or needed for the quest...and so on.

Hope that helps. If not you can always ask questions here: http://www.realmcrafter.com/private/index.php
I can do that but i can not import an npc like a blacksmith who can sell u things let alone give u quests.
Hey got another problem, do u need action scripts for actors in realm crafter if so how do u.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement