Underwater Mayhem 2 with video, screenshots and download

Started by
4 comments, last by Svenorvar 14 years, 10 months ago
Hi all! I would like to present my game. All feedback is welcome. Underwater Mayhem 2 is developed by a small team. Me and Martin are students and we all developed the game during our sparetime. Svenorvar - All programming and Producer Tompa - All graphics Martin - All sounds and music UM2 features: Lan / internet up to 8 players (Own built layer on top of UDP). Deferred shading with 100-500+ dynamic lights. SSAO (could use more tweaking for sure). Bloom (Used to have HDR lightning also). Haze. Shadowmapping. To mention a few... Link to the trailer
">watch Download link: (Playing LAN with xbox360 gamepads is recommended) download Webpage: Devlog Screenshots: Screen2
Advertisement
Great game!!
By chance is it based of Rocket Commander?
Quote:Original post by Moe
By chance is it based of Rocket Commander?

Actually no, I have never heard of that game.
I got the initial idea after seeing a cute underwater game at my school. So I made a 2d version first without the racing element, just pure deathmatch.

I also planned for a racing mode in that 2d game but decided to add another dimension since I felt it would be more cool :)
All I see are some blur images with double or triple visions, which give me serious headache.
Quote:Original post by geekman1009
All I see are some blur images with double or triple visions, which give me serious headache.

I didn't expected that but thanks for telling. The blur might be too strong for screenshots but it do symbolize high speeds and I don't know how to capture the feeling of speed in any other way. But it is good to know that I should be careful with blurry screenshots in the future.

The blur part feel more logical in the game tho as you are focusing your vision in the center where there is no blur.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement