Can someone make a game with me?

Started by
4 comments, last by nsmadsen 14 years, 10 months ago
Hi everyone. I'm pretty good at programming, but not good enough to make a complete game all by my self. I was wondering if anyone would like to make a game with me. If so, just tell me. And if you want, you can also send me a game idea. Thank you, Dudedude975
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by dudedude975
Hi everyone. I'm pretty good at programming, but not good enough to make a complete game all by my self. I was wondering if anyone would like to make a game with me. If so, just tell me. And if you want, you can also send me a game idea.

Thank you,

Dudedude975
Urg. On several occasions I've replied to 'help wanted' posts in other forums (e.g. Game Programming) with something like the following:
Quote:Try the Help Wanted forum (be sure to follow the template!).
And every single time the person has just copy-and-pasted their post to the Help Wanted forum without even looking at the template! I must have bad 'template karma' or something :-|

Anyway, I'll say it again: Be sure to follow the template! (You can find it in a sticky at the top of the forum.)
I will team up with you. I am a novice programmer but I would definatley like to make a game. I know C++ and a little OpenGL. What do you want to do?
I've sent you a PM, but to any other programmers that want to start making games but don't have the imagination/time/drive to create the game concepts and graphics themselves I am looking for a flash programmer to fill the last position in our team.

Our aim is to create highly original and unique flash games so please PM me if you are interested.
Please follow the template like jyk pointed out or this thread will be closed.

Thanks,

Nate

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Closed- no template.

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios