Original Post
Hello, I have a question. Lets take for example 2 classes in Ogre: SceneNode who is inherited from Node, and hmm Light who is inherited from MovableObject. SceneNode can have any number (right?) of other SceneNodes attached to it, and together they make a Scene Graph. SceneNode also can have any (right?) number of MovableObjects attached to it. One thing I could not find in Ogre tutorial is why both Scene Node and Light have positions? Why Entity for example dont have position? Is SceneNode can be referred to some kind of Group? Like for example lets say I modeled a knight and a horse. To make them move together I put them into one node right? This why they dont need position? And if knight is holding a light torch then I add the torch model to the same Node and add also Light with position of the top of the torch? I got it correct? The lights position is position relative to the node position right? Thanks for help :)