Bugs and requests!

Started by
-1 comments, last by Uffe Hammer 24 years, 8 months ago
It seems that the updated 3ds2pro utility still turns textures upside down, unless you specifically starts in direct3d HAL mode. I don't know how this bug came into PR, since i didn't have any problems with the first versions of pr, when converting the same objects with the same textures.

Secondly the text routines in opengl always place the text BEHIND the objects even when setting the z distance to 0, the same problem might also apply to sprites, although i'm not sure.

Thirdly i would STILL be very happy if it was possible to make orthogonal viewports, ie. viewports without depth perspective, since this is crucial in an 3d editor.

Finally i would also very much like to have the source code for the 3ds2pro utility, since i'm using a customized version which takes a wildcard and converts x number of 3ds files (i have sent the code to Chris).

I realize that this message is probably mostly intended for Chris, however i think that it could be interesting to hear about other people's problems, experiences etc. with PR.

Uffe Hammer
UHammer@ite.dk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement