Composition Contest RESULTS and COMMENTS POSTED!!

Started by
171 comments, last by ruchiicoool 14 years, 3 months ago
Gratz for the winners, I thought that mirrored would win. Btw, who is Andreas Weyhenmeyer?
Advertisement
Very nice work!

You might want to edit the original post to include the link where newcomers can hear the entries?

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

Updated the post with the MP3 link as well as both the screen names and real names of the winners.

Winners, I'll be contacting you via PM so I can get you the prizes. It was fun to put this together and especially rewarding to see the number of participants grow. I hope it keeps getting larger and larger each year!

Thanks!

Nate

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Wow, pleasant surprise! I think everyone that participated in the contest did great job!

Special thanks for Nathan, who took the effort to organize the contest and for the judges for finding some additional time to get past all the entries!

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Michal
-----------------------------Michal CieleckiComposer for Games and Mediawww.michalcielecki.com contact_mcielecki@wp.pl
Congratulations to the winners, this was great contest!
-----------------------------http://myspace.com/pliaga
Wow mad. Thanks & well done to everybody. I actually PM'd Michal Cielecki weeks ago because I thought his music sounded great, there were lots of great entries though.

Another props to Nathan for organizing this.

Oooo everyone's entry was really great. And mirrored's is the first time ever I heard something in, what, 7/8 time? And yet it wasn't awkward!
Congrats to all the winners! I have to say I'm not too surprised. The winning submissions were fantastic.

Thanks to Nathan and all the judges for taking time out of their busy schedules to hold this.

Sing me up for the next one!!

DM
Hi Folks,

Thank you very much for the congrats, that was quite a surprise.
Also congratulations to the winner, i really liked his score, never heared such wicked stuff before... :-)

And thanks to Nathan for putting up the contest, i had much fun participating.

Greetings
Andy
Congratulations to the winners. They were some fantastic compositions; a well deserved victory.

Andy.W

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement