🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

sorry for post stupid story. this spent me more than 6 hour

Started by
30 comments, last by Programmer One 14 years, 7 months ago
Well, first off, you don't want a Mercedes. Chicks don't dig a man who can't shift his own gears. Plus, all the SLK roadsters smell funny to me, and people are gonna pick up on that. You're looking for something more sporting, with classical British style.

My suggestion, as always, is Aston-Martin; a car with a design sense so impeccable that even its constant inexplicable electrical failures leave you a perfect opportunity to snap promotional photos and romance women.
Advertisement
china government is very evil much more than you can imagine! about the surgery of brain. you can see the movie. manchurian candidate. the manchurian mean china government.

Quote: Original post by Promit
Never go full retard.

Great line.

"Let Us Now Try Liberty"-- Frederick Bastiat
Quote: Original post by fuzbun
china government is very evil much more than you can imagine! about the surgery of brain. you can see the movie. manchurian candidate. the manchurian mean china government.

Their mind control chip doesn't seem to be working all that well, with you posting all your stuff here...
The only redeeming thing about this entire thread is LessBread's Velvet Underground quote. Now I've got the Loaded album playing on my stereo.

And it was alright.
Quote: Original post by Ravuya
Well, first off, you don't want a Mercedes. Chicks don't dig a man who can't shift his own gears. Plus, all the SLK roadsters smell funny to me, and people are gonna pick up on that. You're looking for something more sporting, with classical British style.

My suggestion, as always, is Aston-Martin; a car with a design sense so impeccable that even its constant inexplicable electrical failures leave you a perfect opportunity to snap promotional photos and romance women.

Some say he invented Canada, and that he draws his own avatars using nothing but MS Paint and a USB steering wheel. All we know is, he's called Ravuya.
Quote: Original post by cyansoft
The only redeeming thing about this entire thread is LessBread's Velvet Underground quote. Now I've got the Loaded album playing on my stereo.

And it was alright.

Hehehe! The song seemed to fit the rant so well. I'm glad you appreciated it.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
story. this spent me more than 6 hour

If the story is true, you are good at learning English, seeing how different Chinese is.

many bad people hate other people better than him also hate other people bad than him....... and if they cant eat good stuff..... they will hope other people cant eat good stuff too or hope other people die after eat good stuff...

There are some good people almost everywhere, if searching carefully for people to trust. Actually, many people around the world are good to exactly those they trust, but maybe they don't care about others that they don't trust because they can only afford to care about themselves.

I'm not sure if that makes humans bad, or if it makes them good to their close family but not many more.

Quote: Original post by pulpfist
Are you sure you dont use any drugs that make you paranoid?

If the person has watched that many movies, maybe they caused some paranoia. For me, movies about realistic conspiracies has at least changed my way of thoughts a little.

A standard example is The Matrix, which made me think about human consciousness more than before. And books about ghosts affected me a bit when I was young, the lamp issue is pretty much standard.
Cool story, bro.
thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement