social chat site for XNA developers

Started by
19 comments, last by reedake 14 years, 4 months ago
Hi guys, I have recently set up a chat website for XNA developers (and games developers in general). Members can set up a little profile which allows other users to see games they're working on / games they've made / website / blog. The URL is XNAchat.com We have a good number of core members already, and one member is even building a desktop IM app for it. Hope you enjoy! Note: The email field in the signup is OPTIONAL and is only used for lost password retrieval. [Edited by - reedake on November 5, 2009 5:15:20 AM]
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by reedake
Hi guys,

I have recently set up a chat website for XNA developers (and games developers in general). Members can set up a little profile which allows other users to see games they're working on / games they've made / website / blog.

The URL is XNAchat.com

We have a good number of core members already, and one member is even building a desktop IM app for it.

Hope you enjoy!

Note: The email field in the signup is OPTIONAL and is only used for lost password retrieval.

The chat is really great. So all you XNA developers, sign
in ;)
Hello!

As it is dug out, I agree with Kevin, great community, nice evenings! :)

Bethsoftfan.
Thanks for the kind words guys :)

The number of "core" members is growing steadily...
This is a pretty great concept, and I totally appreciate the effort piped into it. Hope it keeps on growing!

My Games -- My Music 

Come join us for some friendly game dev discussions over in XNA Chat!

This is a pretty great concept, and I totally appreciate the effort piped into it. Hope it keeps on growing!

My Games -- My Music 

Great idea, just signed in and popped in for a second.
Portfolio & Blog:http://scgamedev.tumblr.com/
Cool Idea! :D Now if only it had a section for us evil C++ programmers. ;P
For anyone who may have had the website blocked at their place of business or education (some places automatically block any site with the word "chat" in it!), I've set up a sister site: http:// xna . reedake . com which connects to the same room, but is labeled as a "productivity" site rather than "chat" site :)

Enjoy!
Bumping this up to keep it from dropping to obscurity. It's quite a helpful place.

My Games -- My Music 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement