GLUI and window resize

Started by
-1 comments, last by nycjay 22 years, 9 months ago
hi. i am using glui to make my ui. anyway, i just noticed (after a few weeks) that when i resize my window, the image gets stretched, it does not maintain the correct aspect ratio. i know, i know, i should have found this sooner, but i was spending all my time on programming, i never thought to resize. my code to resize is: void reshape(int w1, int h1){ int tx, ty, tw, th; GLUI_Master.get_viewport_area( &tx, &ty, &tw, &th); h = tw; w = tw; if (h == 0) h = 1; ratio = 1.0f * w/h; glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION); glLoadIdentity(); GLUI_Master.auto_set_viewport(); gluPerspective(45, ratio, 0.1,1000); glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW); glLoadIdentity(); gluLookAt(x,y,z,x+lx,y+ly,z+lz,0.0f,1.0f,0.0f); } i know that GLUI does some thingss to automatically make keep itself the same size. does anyone know a way to fix the stretch problem? also, is there way to find the dimensions of the window, without the UI? i want to hide the mouse when it is over hte opengl, but not when i go to the UI. by the way, my glui window is attached if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance. Jason

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement