how is my website?

Started by
46 comments, last by Washu 14 years, 2 months ago
www.mikesgamesproductions.webs.com i am working hard on it daily and it is now getting quite popular. it has been on the internet 4 days and has had over 700 views already. sign up now because we have a mod place open. if you own a game and would like it to be available on my site to download or want your game on my site, then contact me through the form on the website. we would like more members to help build up a cool community. we also would like to trade links with other sites, so contact us about that too. please join now!(free) BTW-hit counter only has a small number because i only placed it on there 5 minutes ago [Edited by - mikesgames on February 19, 2010 8:19:29 AM]
Advertisement
Moving to Your Announcements, this isn't related to web development
ok, move it but i thought that it was in web dev. because it is developing my website isn't it?
Quote:Original post by mikesgames
ok, move it but i thought that it was in web dev. because it is developing my website isn't it?

Who is that "it" that develops your website? I want one, too!

sorry for the prank
why are you joking?

i take my website quite seriously.
Quote:Original post by mikesgames
why are you joking?

Because you said "it" develops your website. Taking this literally, it means that you have a thing or animal, or another creature of unknown kind, that is developing your website for you.

Quote:i take my website quite seriously.

Of course. Sorry for derailing.
that ok.

can you join my site?
can i join your site
anyone can join the site.
what will i get when i join the site

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement