Original Post
Orignally I wanted to try to make an RTS game kind of like supreme commander but I reallized that I have no real idea as to go about the AI creation proccess. Im using Python because Im using Blender 3d which Im very comfortable modeling with and because it has a built in game engine. It seems that most of the posts on this site are about C, C++, and C#. Blender 3d doesn't support them though. Even if you don't know how to go about it in Python then any tips for my consideration would be way more than appreciated. I was planning on making a game simpler than Starcraft 1 but with concepts from supreme commander. I would have a commander unit (I liked that idea from supreme commander), one class of engineer, a hover tank(no need to animate treads if they aren't there!!!) with long range and another with short range, mobile artillery(maybe) A rescource system like supreme commander(mass and energy). Generators, mining station, and factory. No factions.