PR Screen saver

Started by
13 comments, last by Azrael 24 years, 4 months ago
Well, I found some cool websites from Gromit. The real purpose of the board is to share knowledge, if you do not feel like helping others attain it then please bow out of the discussion. Has any one here besides Jarrod made a FULL blown game with PR ? If you have please feel free to elevate the rest of us.

Anarchy Arts LLC Anarchy Arts
4994 S. Lincoln Street
Murray, UT 84107
(801) 269-9465
Advertisement
I quite agree that this discussion does not belong in here.

I'll give one last comment, and then I will be done with it.

Mov, you are quick to provide an answer but you do so without any solid support. All of your arguments(I should say sudo-arguments) are pointless because of this. You claim to want to cause thinking, but you fall short of your goal.
Imagine if I was making the claim that the sky was an amorphous blob of Jello. Without support my entire argument is a waist and will be dismissed by any true thinker.
You sound like a wanna-be philosopher. Unfortunately you use a form of sudo-thinking, rather than critical thinking, leaving you only with the illusion of thought, and ignorance.

I must say as an assumed conclusion that you are stupid.
"Ignorance is a lack of knowledge, stupidity is ignorance with pride"

Well, that's my 2 cents. Mov, don't bother writing a response to me. I'm done with this discussion.

Gary

BAH!
Hardcore Until The End.
How can I make a screen saver out of a a character animation? I mean I have a cool dancing character and a program displaying it but how can I convert it to a windows screen saver? where can I find info on this?
What were u guys upto when I was away
~~~º¥º -

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement