Original Post
BlendELF Some people have probably seen me shouting around about BlendELF at irc and a few other forums, so bear with me, I'm gonna post it here too ;). Website: http://blendelf.com Forums: http://forum.blendelf.com Youtube: http://youtube.com/blendelf
Model made by Jani "Jerico" Lintunen.
"BlendELF is a engine written by me, an IT student at the University of Jyväskylä. I am coding the engine as my portfolio project, as a proof of my skills in 3d graphics and game logics/systems coding. I release this engine under the assumption that it could be useful for other people in making quck prototypes and small games. I reserve the right to halt the development of this engine at will, at any given time." I also made a few tutorials for the current release (BlendELF 0.9 Alpha 2010.3.13), so go check them out at the website (http://blendelf.com) if you are interested ;). Here are some of blendelf key features: - Fast development through LUA - OpenGL renderer enabling crossplatform development and compatibility - Dynamic visibility culling with hardware occlusion queries - Completely shader based rendering architecture (Shader Model 3.0) - Blender exporter - Special effects like normal/parallax/specular mapping - Post processing effects like Bloom and Depth of Field - Keyframe animations - Physics powered by Bullet Physics - Built in GUI objects like labels, buttons and pictures - Built in 3d and stereo audio support, support for OGG and WAV formats [Edited by - toonist on April 7, 2010 2:44:15 AM]
Model made by Jani "Jerico" Lintunen.
"BlendELF is a engine written by me, an IT student at the University of Jyväskylä. I am coding the engine as my portfolio project, as a proof of my skills in 3d graphics and game logics/systems coding. I release this engine under the assumption that it could be useful for other people in making quck prototypes and small games. I reserve the right to halt the development of this engine at will, at any given time." I also made a few tutorials for the current release (BlendELF 0.9 Alpha 2010.3.13), so go check them out at the website (http://blendelf.com) if you are interested ;). Here are some of blendelf key features: - Fast development through LUA - OpenGL renderer enabling crossplatform development and compatibility - Dynamic visibility culling with hardware occlusion queries - Completely shader based rendering architecture (Shader Model 3.0) - Blender exporter - Special effects like normal/parallax/specular mapping - Post processing effects like Bloom and Depth of Field - Keyframe animations - Physics powered by Bullet Physics - Built in GUI objects like labels, buttons and pictures - Built in 3d and stereo audio support, support for OGG and WAV formats [Edited by - toonist on April 7, 2010 2:44:15 AM]





