Can I get help from someone with 3DS Max?

Started by
3 comments, last by D3VYN 14 years ago
I really need help. I have a school project due on the 30th and the only Halo Elite model I could find on the internet was .max Can someone with 3DS Max help me by exporting this into something Blender 3D 2.5 Alpha 2 can handle(obj, 3ds) http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1431 Please, I really need this model! Textures included would be appreciated!
Zzzzzzz...
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by D3VYN
I have a school project due on the 30th and the only Halo Elite model I could find on the internet was .max

Please, I really need this model! Textures included would be appreciated!

So you've given yourself two weeks until the deadline.

What facet of this school project requires that you use assets from a retail game? Does it HAVE to be this Halo Elite, or are you just partial to the idea? Or do you need to use a rigged, textured model and prefer to have it all done already?

If you can find other acceptable models, there's always 3D Object Converter to export in .obj

Hazard Pay :: FPS/RTS in SharpDX (gathering dust, retained for... historical purposes)
DeviantArt :: Because right-brain needs love too (also pretty neglected these days)

Well, the project is for an English class, a book project really. I read one of the Halo books, but really don't have much time to set up a complex or detailed scene(still pretty much a noob) so I figured I could use my basic rigging skills to quickly pose this a render it for a poster. It doesn't have to be this model, I just wanted a Halo Elite. Any other species would do fine. As for the converter, does it work with max files? (.max)
Zzzzzzz...
The format page via that link lists all loadable filetypes, MAX isn't included (although 3DS is).

Hazard Pay :: FPS/RTS in SharpDX (gathering dust, retained for... historical purposes)
DeviantArt :: Because right-brain needs love too (also pretty neglected these days)

Well, this is a .max file

I am looking for another but if anyone can help... just need someone with Max to export it into obj or 3ds. If anyone could, it would be very helpful!
Zzzzzzz...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement