Game developers survey

Started by
1 comment, last by Slaaitjuh 13 years, 12 months ago
Hello GameDev! I am currently doing my final teases for my university, and have to do a survey + results along with that. My intrest is to find habbits and needs for different kind of game companies, and to research what kind of financial support and games are used and created. The purpose of this research is not for sale and will not be sold. It is only used for a schoolproject. The data will be analysed and a result will be made and used in my final report. Don't hesitate to fill it out, I am looking for any kind of company that released games. If you released a game but aren't a company, fill it in as well! I hope you can find some spare time to fill it, I am hoping for hundreds and hundreds of replies of course It's a Google form, which makes it easy for both you and me to find, fill and analyse it. The link: Click here... Kind regards! [Edited by - Slaaitjuh on April 27, 2010 7:48:02 AM]
Advertisement
Quote:We're sorry, [My E-mail address] does not have permission to access this spreadsheet.

You are signed in as [My E-mail address], but that email address doesn't have permission to access this spreadsheet. (Sign in as a different user or request access to this document)

Find out more about this topic at the Google Docs Help Center.
something went really bad! clicky

thanks for reporting so early!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement