"First-chance exception at..." in the Debug Console during bind

Started by
3 comments, last by hplus0603 13 years, 11 months ago
When I run my App in Debug Mode in VC++ Express 2008 I get in the Debug Console:

First-chance exception at 0x7c812afb in Matchsimulator.exe: 0x000006D9: There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper.

Exactly when I step over the ::bind() call. This does not seems serious since the App runs perfectly. I only recently started using the Debug Console to output my own Messages, so maybe it has always been like that. But it's still anoying. How can I get rid of this Message?
Advertisement
An explanation about first-chance exceptions

It might be an internal exception in the socket library that's not a problem. Also, google your exact error message on google, there seem to be a lot of threads about it that contain answers.

I have googled even before posting here. But all those Threads mostly do the explaining as the Link you have provided. But no actual fix. The only fix I have found was that to turn off the Firewall. Which did not work.
If I'm not mistaken, the fix is to install a Server version of Windows. The "workstation/home" versions of Windows have traditionally artificially limited in the number of simultaneous network connections they will allow.
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };
If I'm not mistaken, the fix is to install a Server version of Windows. The "workstation/home" versions of Windows have traditionally artificially limited in the number of simultaneous network connections they will allow.
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement