Come here if you want to make games without programming

Started by
4 comments, last by CDnetwork 22 years, 8 months ago
If you want to create a game with no programming required visit my new site where I have created a list of over 50 construction kits that virtually only require a mouse to create some fun games. So if you do manage to visit the site leave behind A link to your site in our link service and mabey even sign the guest book, well see you there. DaZ www.cds.50g.com
Advertisement
I know you''re doing this with good intentions - but I''ve found that such tools only make it easy for a newbie to make a large but poor game, which is a lot of wasted time on their part, since they don''t learn anything, and only have a poor game for their efforts.

So, I was thinking, perhaps you link to, or even write, guides on how to make games that don''t suck. I think that one guide would be needed for each genre, so I really hope there are such guides out there, since writing them isn''t a great option.

btw, i liked the layout of your site! Good work!
Thanks for the compliment, I think I will write some guides. For those of you who haven''t been to the site yet it is at www.cds.50g.com

DaZ
Now maybe I''m blind or just not really looking hard enough but i went to your site and i didnt find your list of over fifty construction kits. Am i missing somethin?

Flying Penguin Studios
President and Lead Design
Nick
click on "game creation resources" when the site has loaded
That page takes way too long to load!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement