setting up game programming group for beginners

Started by
40 comments, last by kezz 22 years, 7 months ago
quote:Original post by Drizzt DoUrden
Metal Typhoon. Its hard to believe you are 16...

Your first post made less sense than your grammar, and your second one shows you have split personalities.

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden

humm.. well u might consider me not AMERICAN, of course i''m from anther country but .. why are you trying to argue with me ?

"The shortcut is not always the best way " ][v][etal ''][''yphoon

Metal Typhoon
Advertisement
This is being closed for a couple of reasons.

First and foremost this thread really belongs in the "Help Wanted" forum.

Second this appeared to fall flat on it''s face and then get revived by someone else attempting to step up to the plate. Regardless of how this is actually going, there are plenty of e-mail addresses left behind in this thread to respond to.

Third before you go over to the help wanted forum, my advice to anybody that is particularly new to this type of thing (as in experienced) is to create a small group of no more than three people. The more people you have the greater chance of something falling apart contrary to popular belief. You will have a greater chance of actually being productive if there is a "rock-scissors-paper" type of management. (It will teach you to comprimise and pool resources from each other to reach a solution) I am however all for people interacting with others. There is only so much you can learn in a vacuum.

YAP-YFIO

-deadlinegrunt

~deadlinegrunt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement