Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Force-Feedback Editor

Started by salocinx Jul 1, 2010 at 9:49 AM 0 replies 7.7k views
Original Post
salocinx
salocinx
Hi together

I am looking for fedit.exe for editing force-feedback effects. It is not contained in the SDK anymore, but I would like to use it, since it is mentioned in a book I am reading.

Does anybody have copy of fedit.exe ? Or is there a good alternative (freeware) ?

regards

[Edited by - salocinx on July 1, 2010 11:32:45 AM]
salocinx
salocinx
Finally I found the Force-Feedback Editor (fedit.exe) in the DirectX SDK 8.1. It is not available from Microsoft, but you can download it from here:

http://www.darwinbots.com/numsgil/dx81sdk_full.exe

even older SDKs can be found here:

http://forum.gamedeception.net/archive/index.php?t-16912.html

Have fun!

regards

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.