Original Post
So I am writing a tetris and I am about done, last thing missing is a textbox for the player to type in his or her name.
I've read writing a general purpose textbox can be hell, I am thinking about using a library, though I am not sure which one to pick, don't want to blow things out of proportion.
I want to keep things as simple as possible, any ideas about what would be the simplest/quickest solution?
It's being developed in c++ with openGL and SFML. I am trying to keep things portable though I am willing to make sacrifices.
Any info is much appreciated.
I've read writing a general purpose textbox can be hell, I am thinking about using a library, though I am not sure which one to pick, don't want to blow things out of proportion.
I want to keep things as simple as possible, any ideas about what would be the simplest/quickest solution?
It's being developed in c++ with openGL and SFML. I am trying to keep things portable though I am willing to make sacrifices.
Any info is much appreciated.