New game using AngelScript: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Started by
3 comments, last by WitchLord 13 years, 7 months ago
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole has just been released for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii to accompany the soon-to-be-released movie. The game uses AngelScript to control the animation selection and blending for animated characters.

Congratulations to Cliff Cawley for implementing the animation system with AngelScript that made the animators job so much easier. And many thanks to Andreas for making AngelScript.

Game launch trailer

Disclosure: I was one of the lead programmers on the game, and am immensely proud of the job done by the team.
Steve 'Sly' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
Advertisement
Congratulations! Always good to hear about people using AngelScript. Doubly so for a commercial release.
This is really great news. It's been a long time Krome Studios first learned of AngelScript, and you guys even contributed several improvements (special thanks to Manu Evans). I'm happy to hear you finally put AngelScript into a published game.

So what is the verdict? Will Krome Studios continue to use AngelScript for its upcoming projects?

Any ideas on how I can make this library even better for you guys?

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

We're going through some changes here at the moment (you may have heard of fairly large lay-offs recently), so we won't be sure until the dust settles a bit more.
Steve 'Sly' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
Yeah, I did hear that. It's too bad when that happens.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement