FREE Web/Graphic Design Services

Started by
0 comments, last by BlackShark33 13 years, 6 months ago
Greetings everyone, this is my first post on this board.

I'm a web/graphic designer based in the Chicago suburbs that is seeking a personal project or projects to challenge myself and get out of the norm of my day to day work on government and local business sites. I am a big gamer and would like to help small companies market themselves and the games they make. I will do the design work and development for free but you do need to supply yourself with hosting and domain registration. I can offer hosting through the company I work for but it is not free. The only form of payment I would ask for is a single key to download the game(s) you develop.

I'm a professional, not some college kid without any experience under his belt. I have won awards for my design work and I can develop the site in the CMS of your choice so you can maintain it after it goes live. The site will be built using table-less HTML and CSS.

In addition to my creative skills I am also experienced in search engine optimization (SEO) as well as setting up and maintaining pay per click accounts. So I can help drive traffic to your site and bring attention to your products and services.

If anyone is interested in my services please post a reply to this topic and leave me details on the project/company or your email address if you wish to not make those items public. I do not want to take on more than one or two sites as I do still want some time to play games myself so I will reply back or email you if I am interested in taking on the project.

Thank you
Advertisement
Would you be interested in doing a personal portfolio for a game programmer?

I wouldn't need anything complicated, just a simple home/projects/about me/hire me
tab kind of layout, just something that lets employers easily look and download my games and get my resume.

let me know if your interested
-Jawshttp://uploading.com/files/eff2c24d/TGEpre.zip/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement