Request: XAudio2

Started by
1 comment, last by Iveco 13 years, 1 month ago
Hi All,

Im Shure Many others would also like a tutorial on XAuddio2,
even if it just covers the basics it would still be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

Advertisement

Hi All,

Im Shure Many others would also like a tutorial on XAuddio2,
even if it just covers the basics it would still be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I've been thinking about this too. I'm in no way an expert, but have managed to string together a set of classes to work with Xaudio2. I might make a forum post if there is interest. I've also suggested to the GD overmind that there should be a audio forum... considering there are 3 forums dealing with graphics(ogl, dx, graphics programming) I think that we could use an audio only forum, if you do as well, maybe second my suggestion with the feedback tab on the left
Actually there is a quite an acceptable amount of documentation and presentations available, but all spread through out different places and some of the stuff if even private and requires developer access from Microsoft or so (e.g. GameFest presentations).

Some more public material or space to talk about (except XNA forum or so) would be nice yes ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement