Game Publishing Brand

Started by
-1 comments, last by NexPlay 12 years, 11 months ago
Hello GameDev.net Community,

We are a new brand of Nexeon Technologies Inc. called NexPlay, which aims to bridge the gap between international gaming communities. We are in negotiations with a few major PC Gaming Companies for which we will provide both hosting and publishing. Recently, we have taken over development of Face Of Mankind, which we will soon be launching full retail with cash-op in the coming months. We are interested in up and coming MMOs and other games both Foreign and Non-Foreign. We are willing to give local prospects a chance to have their game hosted and published on our site.

At the moment we are providing both hosting and billing systems for games like

-Face Of Mankind
-StarQuest Online
and others.

So if you need server hosting and or anything regarding servers, feel free to contact me on that as well.

If you would be interested in showing your skills and making your games grow in a stable company, as well as see your game hosted on a gaming portal(NexPlay.net - coming soon) please feel free to contact me here, or at my email using the profile message system and I will contact you back at my earliest convenience.

Note: that this is for serious developers only, but feel free to contact me with any questions you may have as well.
Dominic Dillard
Brand Manager(NexPlay)/Account Executive
Nexeon Technologies, Inc.

Brand Website: www.nexplay.net (Remodeling)

Contact Me if you are seeking to publish your games or if you have any questions regarding our publishing brand. Serious Only Please.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement