unreal development kit

Started by
2 comments, last by Raiker 12 years, 9 months ago
I just installed UDK, this is my first time in game development and as well as in UDK. I just started learning tutorial. When i go to File->New according to tutorial there should have to be addictive and subtractive choices but i didn't get any choices except editor window remains same as before.My real problem is that i want to solidify cube but i can't succeed. Is anybody have precise suggestion for me.........
Advertisement
Click File->New, then click inside the perspective viewport (the one that shows a world full of black), click the red builder brush (the red box), hit space twice to switch to scaling mode, drag one of the cubes to change the size of the brush, and then click the top left button under CSG on the left toolbar (CSG Add).

Click File->New, then click inside the perspective viewport (the one that shows a world full of black), click the red builder brush (the red box), hit space twice to switch to scaling mode, drag one of the cubes to change the size of the brush, and then click the top left button under CSG on the left toolbar (CSG Add).

Still not able to get solid form by changing dimension and after pressing CSG add

[quote name='Ziel' timestamp='1309474524' post='4829801']

Still not able to get solid form by changing dimension and after pressing CSG add
[/quote]

Perhaps try to rebuild the geometry, though this shouldn't be a problem with a new level. CSG subtract doesn't work either?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement