Original Post
hi
From experience I've noticed that this topic can often lead to unnecessary arguments over but simply:
Is intelligence the ability to make decisions within the constraints?
(this decisions would follow some form reasoning behind them)
*additionally this is without the ability to learn or take seemingly abstract information,
since they seem more like intelligence on a greater scale; the main reason for this is that
Im just casting then under the "other constraints" umbrella.
Can you guys recommend any good journals on the topic.
Additionally I've having serious issues of procrastination since realizing what a daunting task this actually is.
Anyway as a starting point I'm considering buying the recommended book and nothing else for the moment.
From experience I've noticed that this topic can often lead to unnecessary arguments over but simply:
Is intelligence the ability to make decisions within the constraints?
(this decisions would follow some form reasoning behind them)
*additionally this is without the ability to learn or take seemingly abstract information,
since they seem more like intelligence on a greater scale; the main reason for this is that
Im just casting then under the "other constraints" umbrella.
Can you guys recommend any good journals on the topic.
Additionally I've having serious issues of procrastination since realizing what a daunting task this actually is.
Anyway as a starting point I'm considering buying the recommended book and nothing else for the moment.