Developing a game with Adobe Flash (Urgent Topic)

Started by
7 comments, last by Yidito 12 years, 8 months ago
Hello fellow game developers!

I am currently trying to make a flash game, i need to know which flash is best for begginners and easiest to use?

and does actionscript 3 come built in with Cs5/Cs4/Cs3?

and what language is used with flash?

i just want some good clairification and help here before i start anything.

Thanks!
[size="5"](To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many, is research) :)
Advertisement
action script is the language :

this is what the difference between them --->http://armorblog.com/2008/01/actionscript-2-vs-actionscript-3-a-practical-comparison/

good place to start :) --->http://www.gotoandplay.it/_articles/2007/02/game_tutorial_part1.php?PHPSESSID=0fc4acd6e39e98bfce9aba53cff29d76

cs5/cs4/cs3? adobe flash cs5? any of them will do if i am correct
anyone else?
[size="5"](To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many, is research) :)
I know how much people hate these answers but..

There is no "best" IDE. It's all personal preference. Sure cs5 probably has more features, but some people might like the older versions better. It's all up to what you feel is right. If you are a beginner then I think theres no harm in using CS5, because it is the newest one, so I would say give that one a shot.

And Actionscript is the language Flash uses, and does come with the IDE's
Urgent Topic?
Never, ever stop learning.
- Me
All the flash IDEs suck if you are coding; all of them. Flex is ok if you are coding, but then you don't get all the nice graphics tools that the flash ide gives you. Generally I'd take CS5 if it made no difference to you because it lets you publish to the most platforms. Other than that the difference between CS5 and CS4 is pretty negligible for the majority of cases.
wow thanks guys for all those answer i reall do apreashiate th, justquestion, (this is a pretty opinional question)

how hard is learning actionscript?

and how long does it (generally) take to be a pro at it? ( from a general prespective based on your opinion)

THANKS!

wow thanks guys for all those answer i reall do apreashiate th, justquestion, (this is a pretty opinional question)

how hard is learning actionscript?

and how long does it (generally) take to be a pro at it? ( from a general prespective based on your opinion)

THANKS!

It's pretty easy. It's easier if you're using flex instead of flash, but it's not that bad.
thanks guys!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement