Problem with Compiling (Lesson 5: Drawing a Triangle)

Started by
6 comments, last by lukeymoo 12 years, 8 months ago
Hello Community!
I've started to learn Direct 3D, im now on:
Lesson 5: Drawing a Triangle

First I've wrote the code myself, but it havent worked, than i copyed the whole code, the same errors.
http://www.directxtu.../BA5.aspx#still

The Errors:
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Testporjekt1\Debug\Testporjekt1.exe" geladen, Symbole wurden geladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d11.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxgi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\version.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3dx11_43.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100d.dll" geladen, Symbole wurden geladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xfire\xfire_toucan_44183.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wsock32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nsi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msimg32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr71.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll" entladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setupapi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devobj.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setupapi.dll" entladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devobj.dll" entladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll" entladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\D3DCompiler_43.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x74fcb727 in Testporjekt1.exe: Microsoft C++-Ausnahme: _com_error an Speicherposition 0x002af2f0..
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x74fcb727 in Testporjekt1.exe: Microsoft C++-Ausnahme: _com_error an Speicherposition 0x002af2f0..
D3D11: Removing Device.
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x013b1ccf in Testporjekt1.exe: 0xC0000005: Zugriffsverletzung beim Lesen an Position 0x00000000.
Unbehandelte Ausnahme bei 0x013b1ccf in Testporjekt1.exe: 0xC0000005: Zugriffsverletzung beim Lesen an Position 0x00000000.
Das Programm "[12860] Testporjekt1.exe: Systemeigen" wurde mit Code 0 (0x0) beendet.

It show me this line: pLayout->Release();

Maybe i made something wrong with the shader file?
Look Attachement, I just made the shader file, and copyed the code in.

My System is Windows 7 64bit and I run Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express.

Hope you can help me shortly ;)

best regards
Lukas
Advertisement
[attachment=4954:error2.png]
The "cannot open" PDB files stuff is all just warnings, and I believe you can resolve that by running VC++ as admin. That said, It is not your problem.

Your problem is described here:

[color=#1C2837][size=2]Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x74fcb727 in Testporjekt1.exe: Microsoft C++-Ausnahme: _com_error an Speicherposition 0x002af2f0..
D3D11: Removing Device.
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x013b1ccf in Testporjekt1.exe: 0xC0000005: Zugriffsverletzung beim Lesen an Position 0x00000000.
Unbehandelte Ausnahme bei 0x013b1ccf in Testporjekt1.exe: 0xC0000005: Zugriffsverletzung beim Lesen an Position 0x00000000.
Das Programm "[12860] Testporjekt1.exe: Systemeigen" wurde mit Code 0 (0x0) beendet.
[color=#1C2837][size=2]

[color="#1c2837"]----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color="#1c2837"]

[color="#1c2837"]In what appears to be German. Any chance you can translate this bit?
Zugriffsverletzung an der Position
means:
Access violation on the position

Ausnahme means Exception

erste Chance means first Chance

Speicherpositions means something like Save position (maybe save direction???)
Do you check return values? Like is the device created, is the window created, etc.
How to I make this?
Post whole code (between [ source ] [ /source ] tags)
If you don't know how to check return values, I doubt you have learned enough about C++ to get into DirectX.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement