Original Post
Hello,
developing a game with Fuzzy Logic I'm starting to have too many rules. To solve that, I wanted to reduce its number by using "the combs method" (a AND b then C ==> a then C OR b then C).
I've seen many examples... but I just don't get it. It seems like they just "guess" logically which rules they can do again and they are supposed to work fine :S
So, that's the method?
Thanks!
developing a game with Fuzzy Logic I'm starting to have too many rules. To solve that, I wanted to reduce its number by using "the combs method" (a AND b then C ==> a then C OR b then C).
I've seen many examples... but I just don't get it. It seems like they just "guess" logically which rules they can do again and they are supposed to work fine :S
So, that's the method?
Thanks!
