Another Assertion Crash

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 12 years, 7 months ago
I'll take a harder look at this when I get home, but it is occurring here: Assertion failed: value > 0, file C:\mengin\src\deps\angelscript\as_atomic.cpp, line 121
Advertisement
Looks like an object is released more times than it should. Let me know if you find out in which situation this happens.

[edit] Darn, I keep skipping words.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This actually makes a bit of sense. I refactored my code yesterday so that any game object can take a scripted object and event propagation on the backend can be delegated to the actual objects that propagate them. I'll need to do some reference counting.

EDIT: Yep, that seems to have been the problem. Thanks for the insight. And the refactor seems to be working very well.
OK. Thanks for lifting the doubt that this might have been a bug in AngelScript :)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement