Original Post
I have been working on a game of pong and i am using VC++ 2010 as my compiler and the problem is that SDL_SetVideoMode randomly stops working?
I added a small line of code, went to compile and it took me to the line with SDL_SetVideoMode on it and i got this message:
First-chance exception at 0x1002bb63 in Pong.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.
Unhandled exception at 0x1002bb63 in Pong.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.
I thought it had something to do with my code so i commented that out and now im still getting the error?
I made a copy of the project and have been messing around with the linker input so if someone coulde give me the order that SDL links in that would be great. i am using sdl, sdl image
thanks
I added a small line of code, went to compile and it took me to the line with SDL_SetVideoMode on it and i got this message:
First-chance exception at 0x1002bb63 in Pong.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.
Unhandled exception at 0x1002bb63 in Pong.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.
I thought it had something to do with my code so i commented that out and now im still getting the error?
I made a copy of the project and have been messing around with the linker input so if someone coulde give me the order that SDL links in that would be great. i am using sdl, sdl image
thanks