Original Post
I'm taking a machine learning course this semester, and we have to do a final project at the end of the semester. The final project allows us to work in depth on a specific aspect of machine learning that we are interested in. I came up with the idea to do something computer graphics related, but haven't found anything good yet. I would appreciate some brain-storming action from your side. =)
Basically I'm just looking for some cool ideas or inspirations how to apply machine learning techniques to a computer graphics problem.Browsing the internet I found most topics related to this are about "synthesis-by-example" (given an exemplar, make more stuff similar to it, for example motion or texture synthesis).
Basically I'm just looking for some cool ideas or inspirations how to apply machine learning techniques to a computer graphics problem.Browsing the internet I found most topics related to this are about "synthesis-by-example" (given an exemplar, make more stuff similar to it, for example motion or texture synthesis).