Ideas for videogames and games that should be remade

Started by
20 comments, last by Sik_the_hedgehog 12 years, 2 months ago
Jones in the Fast Lane. I've seen some indies remaking this, but nowhere close to the original soul of the game.
Advertisement
I would like a MMORPG crossed with an RTS I'm sure it's been done before but you don't see a lot of it especially on home consoles. I personally believe cross genres work if done well and I'm social gamer so the more people playing the better. Starhawk looks interesting with it's new building strategy and fallout MMO i hope will be good as I always felt multiplayer is what's missing from Bethesda's open worlds
I played 3D Ultra Mini Golf a lot when I was younger. It's probably has a really limited appeal, but I keep wishing somebody would make a fun, down-to-earth mini golf game. Better yet, a mini golf game and construction kit so you can build and sculpt your own play ground. :D
X-wing/Tie Fighter needs a new episode.

I'd also like to see ShadowRun (Genesis edition) redone, maybe as an MMO or something.
Master of Orion was great, I played it also in network with friends. I remember the beers and snacks, the laughs and also the famous phrase "Next Turn???" and all in chorus: "Next Turn!!!"... haha so much time has passed.
Electronic, Hard House, Film Music

88 preview tracks to listen to online + artist forums

And my projects Vanethian, and X-tivity Factor
I would love a remake of theme hospital? Why has this not been done come on EA!! Wouldn't mind playing the original commander keen on my iphone. Bliss!
I wanna see LINEAGE get remade, fortunately for me, just a month ago they released a trailer for LINEAGE ETERNAL

USHER IN THE RETURN OF THE KING

I would love to have a remake of FF7. Perhaps cliche but I can play that game over and over and over again. smile.png

I'm such a sucker for FF7. I would probably buy the next playstation on a remake alone. tongue.png
Alpha Centauri, System Shock (not the dumbed down bioshock way), undying, and space sims like freespace
Just found out EA is rumoured to be making a new populous title if this is true I'll be happy

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement